Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chris100

Default Electronic signing for an Excel Spreadsheet

Hi Lee Bob,

You could provide the supervisors with unique passwords which they can
then "sign" the work off with. I suggest passwords because this way you
know that when you forward to someone that even if someone acceses it
only the supervisor with the correct password can sign off.
I was thinking about this myself but aren't good enough at VBA to
write the code for it. It my case users have to sign off for goods
received. If you search for user entry forms in excel programming you
might find something similar.

Let us know if you find anything.

Chris

--