Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lee Harris

Default Appending Random Results?

If I have quite a complex sheet set up that uses random numbers to lookup
into a series of tables and produce a series of results, with a
button/associated onclick event set up

what is the best (if any?) way to append various cell results to a new row
on a separate sheet, so that you have a running record of whichever cells
you've decided to record each time

so if I click the button and get random numbers 5, 11, 23, plus codes B, G,
plus text items "Bobs", "your" "uncle"

I'd want that storing in one row on a sheet, if I then clicked the button
again with new results, I'd want the new values on the next row down etc,

so "logging" the result of certain cells with each calculation

tks in advance