Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Default Sumproduct and Vlookup

Try Tools, Formula Auditing, Evaluate Formula and click for each step of
the evaluation, see which bit of your formula fails.

Nav Wrote:
But this still has numbers in it so I would still expect a value to be
shown.
Would this have to be formatted as number?

Any further ideas anyone?

"Bryan Hessey" wrote:

Perhaps also that 91 from A1:DB151 would appear to be column CM, and

the
Sumproduct is using CL

Ken Wright Wrote:
You have AA4 in one formula and AA5 in another????

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Nav" wrote in message
I have a list of data in a different worksheet, and if I use

vlookup
ie.

=VLOOKUP(AA4,'Dump'!$A$1:$DB$151,91,FALSE) -

It brings back a value, however if I use Sumproduct

=SUMPRODUCT('Dump'!CQ3:CQ101=Holdings!AA5)*('Dump' !CL3:CL101)

It brings back 0, does anyone know why this is?

The reason I need to use sumproduct is because some IDs have

more
that 1
row
of data, so I need to sum it.