Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Deactivate worksheet

Try this code

Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
MsgBox "Previous sheet was" & Sh.Name
MsgBox "Active sheet is " & ActiveSheet.Name
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

RP

"Cordobes" wrote in message
Could you explain a little bit further, maybe with an example.

Thanks.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If you use the Workbook_SheetDeactivate event, there is sheet argument

which
refers tro the sheet exited from.

--

HTH

RP

"Cordobes" wrote in message
I want to reorganize and sort a good amount of information on a

worksheet,
right before it is deactivate it.

The problem is that when the event deactivate is running, the active

sheet
is no longer the one being deactivated, so I have to select it back

again,
making it the active sheet, and put in place a set of boolean

variables,
know if this action is taking place before deactivating the sheet, or

under a
regular activation.

Any suggestions?