Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rooki

Default Need help with TPX

I am trying to help a friend out with some her thermodynamics homework.

Some of her notes (supplied by a professor, but not written by him)
mention the use of a "TPX" add-in.

I have done a number of searches online and see mention of TPX, but I
can't get it on Excel, and can't get any sort of TPX Add-in.

If anyone has any advice, please let me know. This is really
frustrating. If it makes it easier I can post the notes that the
professor has about the TPX information, but unless requested I don't
want to make this post too long (the notes are maybe one page in
length).

Thanks.

--
Rooki