Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cordobes

Default Userform data

Bob,

Thank you very much for the quick response. I trie what you suggested and it
is giving me this message <Subscript out of range.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

UserForm1.ListBox1.RowSource = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B7:B" &
items_quantity).Address(,,,True)

--

HTH

RP

"Cordobes" wrote in message
I have three userforms, each of them getting their data from three

different
worksheets. Most of the work I do is in a fourth worksheet where the three
userforms should pop up. To load each of these userforms, I used :

UserForm1.ListBox1.RowSource = "b7:b" & items_quantity

Obviously, this works as long as the active worksheet is that where the

data
is located.

Is there any way of collecting this data referencing the worksheet where

it
is located ( ie UserForm1.ListBox1.RowSource = sheet1.range("b7:b" &
items_quantity)). I tried that but it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.