Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tiziano1

Default How do I lookup data with two comparison values?

MrvinGover Wrote:
T,

Did you get this to work? If so would you attach a copy of your
spreadsheet so I can glean some ideas on how to do it for myself?

Here is a simplified version of my spreadsheet. The formula in column
(sheet1) looks up the data in sheet2. In this example, the data in
sheet1
is the same as the one in sheet2 (as I said, this is a simplified
version of
my spreadsheet), but the important thing is that the formula suggested
by
Biff works...
Don't forget to hit CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER when you are finished writing the
formula.
--
tb

|Filename: file1.zip |