Excel Challenged

Default How do I force a series in a Bar-Line Chart to be a Bar?

I have 4 series in a Bar+Line chart that has multiple Y-Axis and I want 3 of
the series to reference the Primary Y-Axis using a Bar format and 1 of the
series referencing the Secondary Y-Axis using a Line format. Excel seems to
be forcing me to reference 2 series to one Y-Axis and the other 2 to the
other Y-Axis. How can I force it to do what I want... I have been trying
many settings and have not found the magical combination as of yet.