Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Paul

Default How to open a spreadsheet on a named sheet from a hyperlink?

Hi,
Can anyone help me with this? I have looked all through Excel help and the
only hyperlink info concerns inserting them into a cell.

I have a spread sheet that has numerous named sheets within it. Opening the
spreadsheet from a hyperlink on a webpage always opens it on sheet # 1.

Is there any way of opening the spreadsheet on a named tab, lets say for
example I have 3 sheets, Request, Cancel and Amend?
I want to have seperate hyperlinks on the webpage open the speadsheet with
the appropriate sheet active.
Really appreciate any help you can give me with this.

Many thanks

Paul