Jenn

Default finding common numbers in large lists

Hello, I have two large lists of numbers (on two seperate worksheets).
By large, I mean that one list is 1000+ numbers, and the second list
is 3000+ numbers (each number is in its own cell). The numbers are
of the form:
xxxx.xxx (that is, they are precise up to three places after the
decimal)

1) Is there some quick way that I can find the numbers that are common
to both lists?

2) Is there a way I can find the numbers in common to both lists using
only the whole number portion (diregarding what comes after the
decimal of each number)?

Thanks!