Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rmolitor

Default Array Formula Problem

I appreciate the help, and I was starting to play with the INDIRECT
function (new to me), but this particular function doesn't work. It
returns a #VALUE! error. When I Evaluate the Formula, the first item
it displays as in error is SUM(((_Wrestlers_Statistics!$B$2:$B$64998)_

After pressing Evaluate, it returns SUM(((#VALUE!)=$A$3)...

Something is wrong with that first part.

I've copied it exactly as written, and I've tried both CTRL-ALT-ENTER,
and just ENTER.

Neither works. Is there just a syntax error is is there something else
I can try?

--
rmolitor
rmolitor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29190