Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jewel Howard

Default Office 2000 verses Office XP - HELP

I work on financial statements setting up the tables in excel and
copying and pasting the excel table into word. In Office 2000 this
process worked good, my table would paste in as a word table with no
formatting issues. Now that I am using Office XP, when I paste the
table into word, the table is disfigured whereas spaces are placed
before the figures and the figures wrap. In word, I have to delete the
extra spaces so that the figures line up. Any solutions???????

--
Jewel Howard
Jewel Howard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29240