Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mihalis4

Default AUTOMATIC way to copy the value of a cell in one spreadsheet

Hi,

I am trying to copy automatically the value from one cell in lets say
worksheet 1 to another cell in worksheet2. In order to do that I use the
€˜Sheet1!A1 function in the desired cell in Spreadsheet 2. This function
copies the value to the desired cell in Spreadsheet 2 though this value
doesnt have the same format as the value in the cell of the Spreadsheet1.
For example a null value in Spreadsheet1 appears as 0 in Spreadsheet 2.

Is there any other function that I can use to perform this task? Do you know
any other AUTOMATIC way to copy the value of a cell in one spreadsheet to a
cell in another spreadsheet but keeping the same format?

Please help.

Thank in advance.

Regards
Michael