Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EAHRENS

Default I need a shortcut to make a excel file open to a specific shee

This worked great. I am also running a macro that forces a user to enter a
new name and excel then changes the file to that name and goes to the table
of contents. Is there a way to write a macro that will also change the macro
you gave me to change from the "intro" sheet to the "table of contents sheet"
when the file is saved under the new name.

"Alan" wrote:

You cant do this in a shortcut as far as I know, but this code in the VB
editor 'This Workbook' will do the trick,
Post back if you're unfamiliar with VB code,
Regards,
Alan.
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("Intro").Select
End Sub

"EAHRENS" wrote in message
I need to know how to modify an excel shortcut to make a file always open
a specific named "intro" sheet.