Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Yonke

Default Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source

MELMEL,
What have you checked in your set up so far and is the chart embedded or on
a sep. sheet? Is it raw or calculated data that you are trying to update?
Make sure that you data range includes the cells that you are updating. It
should automatically update.
Yonke

"MELMEL" wrote:

Is there anyway to have Excel automatically update an existing chart after
putting new / changed data into the source? Or do I have to keep going
through the process of creating a new chart everyday I change / add data.