Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vic

Default Make a Macro take out rows and add it to new worksheet

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Yes, it is possible but "certain information" is a bit vague.

Does this information occur once, more than once, randomly distributed, in one
cell or a range of cells?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:19:04 -0800, Vic wrote:

Hoe do i set up a Macro to look for certain information on a worksheet then
take it out and open a new worksheet and paste it there?

Is this possible?

Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate it. here's the senario.

i receive a bank statement everyday and it comes in by "pool" i deal with
certain pools from there. I have to cut the row from my "pool" and paste it
to an empty worksheet, so what i want to do is to have excel automatically
look for just my "Pool" and cut the whole row and open a new worksheet then
paste it there. now i have 3 different accounts so i want to set it up for
just my pools which is "pool-3" & "pool-4" in one worksheet then "pool-23" &
"pool 24" in another worksheet. I do this only once a day in the morning.