Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Default How to reset all enteries on the worksheet?

I've had pretty good luck using Excel Scenarios to re-initialize a worksheet:

First, set all input cells to the default value you want them to have.
ToolsScenarios
Click: Add
Scenario Name: Initialize
Changing Cells: (Select the cells to be returned to their current value)
Click: OK
You'll be given the option to change the values of the cells if you need to.
Click: OK, when done editing
Click: Close

To test:
Change values in the input cells.
Then: ToolsScenarios
Select: Initialize
Click: Show
All changed values will be returned to their default value.

Limitations:
Scenarios work on worksheets, not workbooks. So, if you have a large number
of sheets to initialize, you could still set up the Scenarios but you'd
probably want to use VBA to sequentially show them for each sheet.

Option Explicit
Sub RunInitializations()
Dim sht As Worksheet
For Each sht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
On Error Resume Next
sht.Scenarios("Initialize").Show
On Error GoTo 0
Next sht
End Sub

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"DORI" wrote:

Is it possible to press a cell on the worksheet to clear all entered data in
the entire worksheet?
I have a worksheet that users enter several data in different pages and then
print a report. The next user will have to clear all eneries and then enter
their own data before printing the next report. At this time, we close the
program and reopen it which is a bit of pain, just wondering if we could
create a key (let call it "Reset all Forms" on the worksheet to press and
clear all data.
I appreciate any comments in advance.
Dori