Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don MI

Default Need help setting up a way to track Prescriptions

"Kris" wrote in message
I am trying to setup a spread sheet that will allow me to track
prescriptions
for my mom. She has several drugs that need to be ordered every 90 to 120
days and I don't want to have to manually track them. I would like to
enter a
start date and a quantity of pills on hand and then have the spread sheet
calculate the reorder date for me. The reorder date would have to be about
2
to 3 weeks before she runs out. Is there a template available for this? I
am
a novice user so I could use all the help I can get.

You may want to consider using Outlook Calendar to do this for you.
Schedule a recurring appointment to order the drugs and set Outlook to
remind you. Also, you may want to check with whoever you order the drugs
from as many will sent you or her an email when it is time to re-order.

Don