Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kris

Default Need help setting up a way to track Prescriptions

I am trying to setup a spread sheet that will allow me to track prescriptions
for my mom. She has several drugs that need to be ordered every 90 to 120
days and I don't want to have to manually track them. I would like to enter a
start date and a quantity of pills on hand and then have the spread sheet
calculate the reorder date for me. The reorder date would have to be about 2
to 3 weeks before she runs out. Is there a template available for this? I am
a novice user so I could use all the help I can get.