Court

Default Date VLookup

How do I calculate the time difference in HH:MM to show the difference
between the two start date & time and end date & time. I know how to do if
if I have the date and time in the same cell, but I need them in different
cells for a second step which requires an IF THEN statement that won't work
if they are combined. The issue I keep having is the second example returns
a number too large to display in the cell. I think this is because if I
subtrack 1:00 AM from 4:00 PM it is a negative number. Can someone help.

Also, is there a formula to determine what day of the week it is based on
the date?

A B C D
11/1/04 6:00 PM 11/1/04 6:05 PM
11/2/04 4:00 PM 11/3/04 1:00 AM