Biz

Default Selecting Data for report

Hello-
I have created a worksheet for daily entry of data - each day has its
own column. I have created a second worksheet on which I compile the
data into a weekly report. The idea is that the data from Sheet 1
automatically fills in the fields (formulas) on sheet 2.

Here's my question: how can I create subsequent weekly reports that
use the data from the previous week's fields, but + 7 columns?

i.e. the formulas for the first weekly report use columns C:I
I would like the second week's report to draw its data from columns J:P

There are lots of formulas in the weekly report. I thought of doing a
search and replace, (replace C with J, etc...), but that seems like a
lot of work, and I'm not even sure if it's possible. I'm sure there's
an easy way to manage this ... can anyone out there clue me in??

Thank you!

Elizabeth

--
Biz