Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default How to reset all enteries on the worksheet?

See possible solution(s) in .programming group.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:26:04 -0800, "DORI"
wrote:

Is it possible to press a cell on the worksheet to clear all entered data in
the entire worksheet?
I have a worksheet that users enter several data in different pages and then
print a report. The next user will have to clear all eneries and then enter
their own data before printing the next report. At this time, we close the
program and reopen it which is a bit of pain, just wondering if we could
create a key (let call it "Reset all Forms" on the worksheet to press and
clear all data.
I appreciate any comments in advance.
Dori