Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
YanYan

Default Delete text in cells but keep formula

No the text is not the result of formulas, just data that has been entered
into the cell to help describe the formula, but I dont need it because this
sheet is merging with another sheet and all that mumbojumbo that I dont need
shows up.

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

If the text is the result of formulas, you are stuck, unless you re-write
all the formulas in the form

=IF(SomeFlag=specific value,old formula,"")

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"YanYan" wrote in message
I currently have an excel grid with headers in rows and columns. Within the
cells there is data that I dont need, but I do need the formulas in those
cells, how do I clear the data in the cells without deleting the formulas?

( I have tried GO TO - Special - Constants but this clears all of my
headers
rows and additional info that I need, I only want to clear the text in the
cells that currently contain formulas)