Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Can I edit headers/footers for an entire workbook?

You can group the sheets (click on the first tab and ctrl-click on subsequent
tabs). Then File|page setup and change the headers/footers.

Remember to ungroup the sheets (just rightclick on any of the grouped sheets and
select ungroup sheets) or you may damage your workbook. Almost anything you do
to a one sheet (of a group) is done to the rest of the sheets in that group.

On Line All The Time wrote:

Currently I am selecting each page in the workbook and editing each one --
there must be a faster way!

--

Dave Peterson