Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Default Convert Local Names to Global Names

You could use Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson)
Name Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Ed wrote:

I've got an existing worksheet with over a 100 names. At some point they were
converted to local names.

Now I want to add a new worksheet and use those names, but I can't figure
out how to convert them to global names and I don't want to have to manually
switch worksheets and point them every time I want to refer to them.

How do you convert all local names to global names so they can be used on
all worksheets in a workbook (Excel 2000)?

Thx
ed

--

Dave Peterson