Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Variable Drawing Attributes

You may want to look at how Debra Dalgleish made a smiley face:

http://contextures.com/excelfiles.html
Look for Happy Face Gauge

Right click on the worksheet tab and select view code and you'll see how she
incorporates the changes into the picture.

timg wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to be able to link, for example, the diameter of a Drawing Circle
to the value contained in a particular cell and have the drawing update
accordingly. Similarly, I'd like to be able to do this for a variety of
geometries (the length of a line, the separation of circle centers, etc...).
In other words I'm looking for the ability to make calculation driven simple
drawings.

Is this possible?
--
Regards, timg.