Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Locating linked cells in Excel

Links can be hidden in charts and names and who the heck knows where else?

But Bill's addin will look in there, too.

TJLV wrote:

I use the find function and search for .XLS] to find links.
However I have had worksheets that have fantom links. I know these files
have no links and yet when opened I get asked if I want to update links. I
think I will try the suggestion of the other respondent if I get that again.
That
--
TJLV

"NBV" wrote:

Certains cells in the worksheet were linked to certain other Excel files.
How to locate such cells which contain links in a worksheet

--

Dave Peterson