Dick

OK I tried that and Now all I get is VALUE in the cell, still no numbers

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Your formula says:

If there is something in cell O1
Then whatever is in cell O1 is greater than or equal to 100
(this part will result in either TRUE or FALSE)
Otherwise add the contents of cell O1 and O1*.05

What do you really want the formula to do?

For example, you could change the formula to:

=IF(O1=100,O1*1.05,O1)

That formula says:

If whatever is in cell O1 is greater than or equal to 100
Multiply O1*1.05
Otherwise, return O1

Dick wrote:
Debre here is the formula. =IF(O1,O1=100,O1+O1*.05)
All I am doing is applying it to a column of numbers, I can send the
spreadsheet but I will need your email. I don't think I can attach it here
Dick

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

What is your formula, and what values are in the cells that the formula
refers to?

Dick wrote:

Nick I have all the arguments correct but for the life of me I don't get the
values only TRUE or FALSE
Maybe I can send you the spreadsheet and see what you come up with

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Dick

Paste the formula you have

IF uses the syntax

=IF(Test,Do_This_If_True,Else_Do_This)

Do you have all three arguments?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dick" wrote in message

I have a column of numbers that I am trying to perform =IF statement on. I
keep getting TRUE or FALSE in my cells. How do I actually get the number
there instead of the TRUE or FALSE

Thank you in advance

--
Debra Dalgleish