Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duke Carey

Default Besides manually how can I delete words in multiple rows?

If you really want to delete ALL occurrences of a text string (name), use
Edit-Replace & type in the text to delete in the Find What box, leave the
Repalce With box empty, then click on Replace All

"Kelly P." wrote:

I have created a worksheet and have listed multiple clients with the same
name (about 100). However one of the names needs to be removed and it is
common with all 100 names. Other than manually is there a way to do a
find/delete to do this or will I have to do this all manually?