Gord Dibben

Vinaya

You cannot copy onto visible cells of a filtered list.

You could copy the visible cells to a new sheet then copy your editing changes
on top of that.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:44:04 +0530, Vinaya wrote:

I filtered out data for a particular customer. Now when I tried changing
this data by copying over it( data which is in the same format as the
filtered list), it copies the data as if the data hasnt been filtered.
It copies over even those data which are hidden.
Hope that not confusing!

Frank Kabel wrote:
Hi
what happens exactly and what are you doing exactly?

"Vinaya" wrote:

Hi,

I have been trying to copy data on a filtered list. However, it does not
seem to be working. I have even tried copying on 'visibsle cells only'
but that also is not working.
Any solution?

Regards,
Vinaya.