Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Norman Jones

Default Weird problem

Hi Sue,

Try:

Tools | Options | Calculation | Check 'Automatic'

---
Regards,
Norman

"Sue" wrote in message
I don't know if anyone has had this problem -- so many posts and I couldn't
find this one. I have several spreadsheets (individual -- no links to
each
other). They were working fine a week ago. All of a sudden the formulas
are
not working properly. The cell shows the proper formula such as =h3-h2
but
when I change the value of h2 for example, the answer does not change. It
used to -- I have used these spread sheets for YEARS but.........I
actually
started from scratch this morning and it was working fine but a few hours
later -- same problem. It is happening in all of my spreadsheets now.
Any
ideas? It is making me crazy :)