Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default I can't delete a whole sheet in Excel. Option is grayed out.

Tommy

I would presume you have the Workbook protected or it is shared.

Have a look at ToolsProtection for options available.

If workbook is protected "unprotect workbook" will be an option.

If protected, you may need a password to unprotect.

If not the case, look under ToolsShare Workbook and unshare it if shared.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:46:13 -0800, "Tommyboy"
wrote:

I am trying to delete sheets but the option is grayed out.