Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paulv

Default A filename suddenly has [Group] at the end in title bar. Meaning?

Using Excel 2002 SP3. I have been working with an excel file with the same
file name and path for several years. Today suddenly when I opened the file,
the file name on the title bar has [Group] after the name. I also noticed at
the same time that several of the formula cells are not getting updated
properly until I go to the cell and edit it (making no changes) then it shows
the correct value. [ I hit F2 to edit then return with no changes and then
the values display properly.].

Does anyone what this [group] at the end of the file name in the title bar
means? It is only happening with this one file....

Thanks for any help you can provide!