Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.links
come_mon_come_mon!

Default How to keep cell font setting after inserting hyperlink

Ed Ferrero 寫道:

Use the Format - Style menu.

This opens a dialog box. If you have added hyperlinks to the worksheet, you
should see two styles added to the drop-down; Hyperlink and Followed
Hyperlink.

Select each of these in turn and click Modify - set the fornt size to what
you require, then click ok.

Ed Ferrero
http://www.edferrero.com

Oh! I found it. It seems work fine when I add hyperlink. But the font
size or style will change but not as I wish as I remove the hyperlink
by right clicking my mouse at the hyerlinked cell then choose to remove
hyperlink.