Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daigle

Default refreshing formulas in cells

No user defined functions, just lots of repetitions of the basic ones. I
pulled up a version of the file that I saved stuck repeating the wrong
vlookup value in several rows.

The Ctrl+Alt+Shft+F9 did cause the file to refresh (correctly). This seems
to work. Will I need to do this everytime I make major changes? I am
concerned that it may not always be so obvious that Excel is not refreshing.

Thanks!

"tony h" wrote:

I have seen a similar problem (is it the same one) If you have
userdefined functions referenced from the worksheet. If the userdefined
functions do not have error trapping in them (on error goto etc) then if
such an untrapped error arises it stops all calculation from that point
on without warning.

They can be really difficult to track down. So put error trapping in
all functions.

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074