Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Default refreshing formulas in cells

Depending on the version of Excel, even with error trapping you can
experience this problem in at least one version of Excel.
I have a few workbooks which I never managed to run correctly in Excel97.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"tony h" wrote in
message ...

I have seen a similar problem (is it the same one) If you have
userdefined functions referenced from the worksheet. If the userdefined
functions do not have error trapping in them (on error goto etc) then if
such an untrapped error arises it stops all calculation from that point
on without warning.

They can be really difficult to track down. So put error trapping in
all functions.

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: