Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steve

Default From several workbooks onto one excel worksheet

Hi
I'm using excel 2002. I need to import data that is held by several people
in their own excel workbooks and put their data onto one excel worksheet so I
have a summary of everyones data. We will all have the same columns and rows
etc.

I tried the simple copy/ paste and copy and move functions but there are
some formulae in the sheets that were lost during the move.

I have tried 'data import' route as suggested by others, but when i come to
import the second person's data the 'import data' is greyed out if I want to
put the data below the first set. If I go to put it alongside the first one
it doesn't grey out and I can import it there. However I want to put it below
the first data!

Anyone any ideas how I can put the second set of data below the first, and
obviously subsequent data below the second etc (and why it should grey out?)

Many thanks