Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tlachena

Default querys from multiple sheets

What it is is a text box and i need to create a list from thoses boxes.

IE

A B C D E F G
H I
0000 1 Zone 4
LAT LONG
0100
0200 2 Zone 9
LAT LONG

Thats a small section, A is the 24 hour clock,B thru D have information
that doesn't affect E thru I. E and F are counts for different types of
events. G is the area where the event occured. H and I are tha lats and
longs.

I was wondering if there is a way to query the rows that have
information. Is there a way to have excel create a query that sends the
information to a seperate sheet and eliminates the rows that only have
information in Colum E or F. IF there is info in E or F then G,H, I
will all be filled in

--
tlachena
tlachena's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29119