Gordon

RescueEMT72 wrote:
Hi. I need to copy a number into 500 rows, with each number
increasing by 1 in value. These numbers are used to track call
numbers, so the format is like this: 2005-001 and I need it to repeat
itself up to 2005-0550, and I don't want to spend the time typing
each value in manually. Someone please help!!!

Type in 2005-002 into the next row down, highlight both cells, put the
cursor on the bottom right-hand corner when it will turn into a "+" and
doulble-click. That will put ascending values into all the cells until you
get to the end.