Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SpikeUK

Default Move merged cells with conditional formatting?

Yes, thank-you DOR, I downloaded it last night. It works perfectly. I
have been trying to go through it to see if I can understand how it all
works.

You have been so helpful, and obviously put so much time to this, I am
almost afraid to ask, but.... suppose I wanted to put the price for the
week in the middle cell of each week, for each of the four cottages,
would that be possible?

I suppose it would involve a similar table to the Reservations Table,
but called Prices, and transfer the data across in a similar way.

I quite understand if you think you have done enough on this already,

many thanks

Spike

--
SpikeUK