Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shrek

Default How can I update all workbooks in one go

I have 4 workbooks which have 5 sheets in each. All the worksheets are
the same layout apart from they are named mon-fri. Im trying to set it
up so when I amend one box it will amend and update all the other
sheets in the workbooks. When I was given the workbook to re design I
noticed that this was avail on some boxes using a file named
control.xls.

Can anyone help me cos I aint got a clue what this control file is and
its a pain keep amending every every worksheet in the books when I sure
there must be a way to update all in one go.

Many Thanks

--
shrek