Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AH·C

Default How can I fill a time sheet from a calendar

Hi Peter,

Check out my attachment. It looks at the last day of the payperiod
(15th and End of Month) and shades the weekends at 50% so that if any
weekends were worked, one can make out the figures. It also changes
the fonts for each job or contract line item number, so that it's
easier to see which ones had any hours charged to it for that
payperiod.

All the magic happens w/o VBA. And it's worked well for me since
Office 97, a few years ago.

I've highlighted all of the cells that you need to examine for
*Conditional Formatting *and/or *Formulas*.

While i only have to mark time by the number of hours worked, in your
specific case, you'll have to chage your layout to match the way you
mark time by the clock. In any case my sample should get you going.

HTH

|Filename: Sample Timesheet.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4069 |

AH·C