Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
misty1

Default Need help: convert seconds to date and time

Hi, I tried to reply to your reply regarding the conversion of seconds
to date and time and although I had signed in, I could not get the
screen where I could reply to your questions so I found your e-mail
address at www.smokeylake.com

I am not sure what the number means except that it is supposed to be a
date and time that occurred in November, 2005 and the cell contents are
under a field called lastlogon. I am trying to convert this to a date
and time so that it can be easily determined when a person last logged
into his/her account in AD. The file was exported from Active
Directory into a CSV file. This number still shows the same in both
the text file (in Notepad) and the csv file (in Excel).

--
misty1
misty1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29112