Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default find last row with data

dim LastCell as range
with workbooks("someworkbook").worksheets("Someworkshee t")
set lastcell = .cells(.rows.count,"A").end(xlup)
end with

msgbox lastcell.value & "--" & lastcell.address(0,0) & "--" & lastcell.row

I got the lastcell from column A.

singlgl1 wrote:

I have an excel file that is looking at another file to get an array of
info.Currently it is going to the first blank row then looking up one
row and retrieving that info.I have pasted below the function as it is
currently written .Can someone show me an editing of this that will
tell it to simply read the bottom row with data. Thankss-Greg

Function FindBlankRow()
x = 2
Do While ActiveSheet.Cells(x, 1) < ""
x = x + 1