Collcat

Default Subtracting time in date format

Hi,
I have a column of due dates and times (format: 11/08/04 11:00). 8
weeks worth and all on weekdays.

I would like to calculate starting dates/times in the next column, but
I need to take into account the weekends. You can't start the
assignment on a weekend or work on the assignment on a weekend.

So, I would like to take the due date/ time and subtract 2 days and 6
hours, but if the assignment time falls on a weekend, I need to
subtract full days until I get to a weekday. So that everybody has the
same amount of available to work on the assignment.

What would a formula look like that could do this calculation?

Thanks in advance
Coolcat

--
Collcat