Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula needed

We are trying to workout a formula to do with weight loss. So far we have
everything correct apart from one colum and thats column E

Column B = Weight in Kgs so B4 = 151.5 (formula =Sheet1!$C$25 - which is
151.5 (weight in Kgs)
Column C = BMI so C4 = 45.24 (formula =Sheet1!$H$25 - which is 45.23874
(Body Mass Index BMI)
Column D = Weight loss in Kgs (calculation we use is Column B figure minus
Column C figure)
Column E = Weight in Stones & Pounds ( This is where we are struggling to
come up with a formular that works)
Column F = Loss in pounds (And as a consequence of column E we are having
problems with column F

Can anyone give us a clue as to what we can use in the way of formulas for
column E and F.

TIA