Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
spuds

Default Is this possible please someone help me ??

Hi
I have a very large price list in a spreadsheet, what i like to do is export
certain information from those spreadsheet into another spreadsheet ie:
Name Description price ?
what i tried to use was a lookup function but it went really bad it needs to
get info from there is 55 worksheets with each worksheet has a different
name and each sheet it has 8 colums and 150 rows but i only want a small
part of this, l hope i have asked it clearly enough for someone to help me.
Thankyou in Advance

rob