Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default 2 basic Excel questions for you pro's

Try DataData ValidationAllowList.

Either type the list into the dialog box(comma delimited) or have the list on
the sheet and select that list range.

Checkmark "in cell dropdown".

Users will use the dropdown list to select one of the options from the list.

For more on DV dropdowns see Debra Dalgleish's sit.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:34:02 -0800, "cjtj4700"
wrote:

Perfect. Thank you very much. Any ideas on part #2? It is an internal
shipping request form and I want staff memebers to not only have to select a
service level (overnight, ground, etc.) but only be able to select 1 of them??

thx

"cjtj4700" wrote:

I am a very new user of Excel so bear with my "green-ness";

1) I have been creating links throughout my 13 sheet workbook, now when I
attempt to finish making these links today, the actual formula (=SUM(A36)) is
populating into the cell and not my data????

2) I have a section that I want users to be able to only select 1, like
"choose only 1" in a survey. When you select 1 cell, your previous selection
moves, etc.

Thanks in advance for the help~