Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sbufkle

Default Problem with Date Manipulation

Okay.. Im not a kid, 36, been working with excel for years & last year
did up to intermediate courses in Access.

However, that being said because you guys are very keen in here, so I
dont want to sound stupid, whilst my understanding on alot of excel is
generally on the layman terms!

Heres my problem.

Im making a simple spreadsheet.

I have a widget that enters my facility on one date, it then exits
another. I know by setting up EXIT - ENTER = DAYS I have my duration in
the facility.

BUT--- I dont want the weekends to count as days!

Material arrives every weekday & exits the same. Some material flows
every day.. some rarely with EVERYTHING in between.

Any suggestions/solutions how to have this accomplished where the
weekends are factored OUT of the equasion?

Hope that made sence!!!

I do appreciate your help!

--
Sbufkle