Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Grd

Default How to name each sheet in the box

Thanks that works

grd

"Excelerate-nl" wrote:

I do not completey understand the situation, but it may be something like this:

In the upper left box in the Formula Bar the active Cell address is
displayed or the name of the Cell if it has been given a name.
If you select the Down-arrow on the right-side a drop-down list of all named
ranges is shown. If you select one, your pointer will go to this specific
range.
So if you give lets say all a1 cells in all your worksheets a specific name,
you may select the worksheet by selecting this name in the drop-down list.

regards,

Jan BArt

"Grd" wrote:

Hi there,

I used someones spreadsheet and they had the names of the sheets listed in
the box below the font at the top of the screen. I think its called the name
box.
I'd like to do that with my spreadsheet so I can switch sheets by clicking
the dropdown.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Grd